Friday, September 10, 2010

Terrel Family {Sneak Peek} | Louisville, KY Family Photographer

On Labor Day, I got to do a photo session with the adorable Terrel family! Cheryl and Andy are old college friends of mine. Cheryl and I were roommates for a couple of years and I was the Maid of Honor at their wedding in 2004. Their baby boy, Virgil just turned one at the end of August, so it was the perfect time for some family photos! It was hot out, but they were troupers. And I just can't get enough of Virgil's precious facial expressions!! Seriously, I love this little guy. Although, "Aunt Sarah" might just be a little bit biased. :-)

Here is a quick sneak peek of the session. More coming soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP