Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I won!

About a month ago, a friend that I met during the photography class I took sent me a link to a photo contest. It was a contest for an eMagazine, self-described as "the premier dining club and events company in the region." The folks at Bon Vivant Savant were looking to revamp their website, and asked local photographers to submit their work in three categories: Community, Connection, and Food. The winning photographs would be used in the website banner for the site. The winning photographer from each category would receive a seat at a fancy-schmancy six-course banquet with a lecture from a well-known photographer, a feature on the new website, complete with contact info, and a nice little monetary gift! 

I decided to enter a few of my recent photographs into all three categories. And guess what! I won! In TWO of the three categories!!! I'm so very excited! I'll keep my eye out and let you know when their new web page is up and running...featuring my photography!

My winning photograph in the category of "Connection"

My winning photograph in the category of "Community"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP