Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Design and Exciting Things to Come!

Well, as you may be able to tell, I have redesigned my logo, blog and website! I think I have finally created a color scheme and logo that I LOVE and am going to make the official branding for my company! I had announced a few weeks ago that my blog would be moving to Wordpress in order to eventually upgrade the layout. But now, I'm so happy with my new theme here on Blogspot, that I think I'm going to stay for a while longer! :-) I hope all this jumping around doesn't confuse anyone too much!

And now for the exciting things to come...in about a week and a half, I will be traveling back home to San Antonio and Houston, TX! I have several photo sessions with lots of great people lined up, including the winner of my recent Facebook contest, Kristina!! I can't wait to share all the good stuff from those sessions once I get home! Be on the look out the next couple weeks for all sorts of fun stuff!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP