Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Twelve

I'm going to cheat a little bit today and instead of posting a picture I took today, I'm going to post a picture I edited today. The original photo is of my uncle and some of his friends. My grandmother really likes the picture of my uncle, but wanted to see if I could crop the other people out of it. I told her I would give it a shot! I ended up doing mostly cut and paste work with a little bit of clone stamping. It's definitely not seamless (don't look too closely!!!), but I think for a first try, it works!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

Wow! Great job...I can't tell there were other people in the pic before...Helen R

Holly May 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Good job girl! looks real enough to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP