Friday, May 14, 2010

Fix-It-Friday

Today's fix-it photo was submitted by Christina from 3 Sweet P's. She wrote: "This is a photo of my 2 year-old Parker. I am bothered by the harsh shadow on his face and the washed out colors of the photo. His eyes are a beautiful blue and you just can't see that. I would love to see what you guys can come up with!"


ORIGINAL PHOTO


I did a few different edits this week for fun. The first one, where I cropped in on the face, was an idea that was inspired by one of the I ♥ Faces contributors (although I like hers much better!). In the other two, I just tried to lighten the picture a bit and bring out the eyes a little more. I am also starting to get into using textures, so I tried it out on all three of my edits!


EDIT #1 - Black and White Close Crop

EDIT #2 - Cooler Tones

EDIT #3 - Warmer Tones





4 comments:

Jayde May 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

I like the last two but not sure which one I like better. Great job on all 3 though!

Diana Martin May 14, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Love your fixes....the last two are my favorite!! xo

Wendy May 14, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

I really love your cooler tones edit!! Nice job.

RM @ LMMP May 15, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Love the second one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP