Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day One

I know most people try to do a photo a day for a year...but I thought I would start a little smaller and try to commit to taking and posting at least one photo a day for just the month of May. Hopefully I will be able to keep up! I don't promise that they will all be stunning pieces of art, but I figure it is a great way to keep practicing my photography and editing skills. So, without further ado, here is my photo for today, May 1. While we were watching the Kentucky Derby this afternoon, Casey made herself comfy on the arm of Dad's chair/his lap!

A little extra treat for day 1...'cause I love my doggy! :-)

1 comments:

Mamí♥Picture May 2, 2010 at 1:54 AM  

She is a cutie pie!!!
Have a Lovely Sunday!

Oh one more thing if you get a chance stop by my blog, I am having a giveaway to help raise money for a good cause...【ツ】
Thank you so much

http://www.mamipicture.com/2010/05/lets-party-wiht-awesome-giveaway.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP